• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

lol why are people banging on CMM in this thread? It's not his fault the team is a fucking disaster.

If it's not CMM, then it's Cav or Moto, or AT&T, or Jeff Teague...

To quote the great DV7, "Always the victim, it's never [Jeff [Redacted]'s] fault."

Coron should be a nice role player to have off the bench on an ACC team, not the only thing that keeps a defense honest.

I think UVA wins 64-57. Should be an interesting game...although most of the time when I've had good vibes with Bzz as the coach we've been destroyed.

Be quite a comeback.....lets see, no O, no shooters, no size, no height, no rebounders, no point....any other deficiencies I missed?

Well putting aside the term "clutch" which I don't believe exists, I disagree with your assessment of playing well on the road as being "clutch."

Fair enough. Bottom line - he's great going to the rim, but he's not a good perimeter shooter (particularly from behind the three point line). He was overhyped as the savior of this "program". To date, he has been a disappointment and there is no evidence that he can carry this team of role players on his back.

I've thankfully lived overseas and missed much of the [Redacted] era, so someone please tell me. This has to be about as bad as we've ever looked? Right?

Sent from my RM-875_apac_sea_220 using Tapatalk

This is SOP for the past 4 years.

I dont even think CP3 could carry this team on his back, let alone Codi...

Somehow Pitt is not in the top 25, but I think we can get them there.

If we hire the right coach, Moto could be a nice piece his last two years.

Could we please just skip the Pitt game? Just put it as an L and call it a day.

Will Buzz have a presser after the game? If so is it possible to listen?

I really don't know how Buzz lives with himself. How can somebody suck this much at what they do?

Back