• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

Is this part of the growing up process? That's all I've heard for three fucking years. Just thought I would check.

Haha yeah I'd hope he would have punched Bzz in the groin if that had ever happened

coron is really making me forget about cj harris, amirite*

*Our fanbase is really fucking stupid sometimes.

I really don't know how Buzz lives with himself. How can somebody suck this much at what they do?

This is where I am. I mean, how do you keep going to work four years later? Everyone hates you. The whole world knows you suck.

If I hear one more comment about how we played Kansas tough, I'm going to flip the fuck out.

What's our lowest points Bz era?

An interesting question. Stetson was statistically our worst loss (as per kenpom). I'm tempted to say Presbyterian because it confirmed that Stetson was no fluke. But one could make a case for moments like these because they com with the awful understanding that this is a relative high point for the past four years.

2 score updates by the official bball twitter since the 2nd half started. Awkwaaarrrrdddd.....

Back