• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

He needs to clarify what he thinks i mean.

Actually, I think you should clarify what you mean. I doubt too many of us have a clue. I know I dont (thought you were calling for four more years, but apparently not).

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>[Redacted] during post game: "We played much better in the last three minutes of the game. I'm pleased with their progress."</p>— Will Ojanen (@WillsWorldMN) <a href="https://twitter.com/WillsWorldMN/statuses/421096359123365888">January 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Didn't think putting in walkons at the 4 minute mark in ACC play could ever happen, but Jeff [Redacted] has defied the odds once again <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Sweet&src=hash">#Sweet</a></p>— Robert Armstrong (@RobertArmstr3) <a href="https://twitter.com/RobertArmstr3/statuses/421097488662425600">January 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Actually, I think you should clarify what you mean. I doubt too many of us have a clue. I know I dont (thought you were calling for four more years, but apparently not).

I have a pretty educated guess that 4 more losses in the next 5 games will end it. At that point it'll be a matter of when, not if.

Last edited:
0-2 Miami is handling UNC in the Dean Dome. Maybe UNC will fall apart this year, devaluing our win.

"We played much better in the last three minutes of the game. I'm pleased with their progress."

IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS? You were playing against a bunch of walk-ons, asshat.

I have a pretty educated guess that 4 more losses in the next 5 games will end it. At that point it'll be a matter of when, not if.

I would be quite shocked if RW makes an in-season move. I believe he will accept Bz's resignation after the season.

"We played much better in the last three minutes of the game."

It's got to be on purpose now, right? It is just sarcasm that we aren't detecting, straight trolling, or something... no person can be that idiotic yet have lasted for this long in their profession.

It's got to be on purpose now, right? It is just sarcasm that we aren't detecting, straight trolling, or something... no person can be that idiotic yet have lasted for this long in their profession.

It's like he's Christopher Guest, starring in a mockumentary of college sports. That's literally the only way I can read him now. Pleased with the rebounding in the Carolina game? And the last 3 mins of this debacle?

I would be quite shocked if RW makes an in-season move. I believe he will accept Bz's resignation after the season.

You are just saying what you want to happen. The win over UNC will get BZZZ at least 1 maybe 2 more years.

Back