• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

LOLOL, from Section2 on Facebook:

" I'm a buzz supporter. I'm right here. He's not missing shots, he's not turning the ball overall. All a coach can do is bring you to water he can't make you drink. Coach gets to my credit when team wins gets to much trash talk when they lose. All it is for a fan is someone to blame but that's why were fans cause We can't teach something We don't know like they do. If We did We be doing it and not armchairing it."

This is what happens when you recruit players who can't shoot or rebound at all, idiot.

Your right.... No excuses from this point forward, I'm Bzz Out and will contribute to any avenue you boys need in regards to getting him gone..

My only question is what the fuck took you so long? Fuck [Redacted]. He has sucked for 3.5 years now. Don't give a dime until he is gone.

Guys! Like I said on another thread...this is all just a case of the Tuesdays! We all KNOW that's the hardest day of the week academically!

"Uhhhhhh, where do I start? We start with the start... Huh."

How Bzzz opened his postgame with Stan

Last edited:
So Buzz is now 1-28 in ACC games away from the Joel (including ACC tourney). Do I have that correct?

one guy in double figures, pretty solid

Then go take a look at Coron's stat sheet for the game. Other than his 11pts he laid a complete goose egg in every other category except for one committed foul. Not one rebound, not one asst, not one steal, hell, not even one turnover. Baffling.

IMG_0161_zps456497d0.jpg

If anybody has a hard copy of this, pm me. Would love to have it.

Back