• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

Bzz probably wanted Devin to leave the game because his shooting sleeve is not fitting to our outstanding culture here, way too thuggish to be wearing that swag

UVA clears the bench at 3:14.

This is disgraceful. Buzz's worst ACC loss ever?

Here come the walk-ons - with 3 minutes left in an ACC game. Fuck this shit.

I would imagine though that there have been a ton of games under [Redacted] that have had 30 point margins that shrunk a lot when walk ons came in so early.

LOL - UVA walkons run a better offense than our starters do.

Starters for Wake will get this back under 20. Won't look nearly as bad in the box score.

DAMN!

Bennett brings in the scrubs and all we'll NOW hear is about our great drive finish and how we never gave up at the end.

Me too!! I mean just get rid of this MF.... I watched Bzz's press conference the other night after the Carolina win and it made me hate Bzz more.. The SOB cannot speak without looking at his notes and has the personality of a pile of shit. What kid in there right mind would want to come play for such a fucking dick... Screw him and the basketball program until they get rid of this asshole... I just can't stand it anymore. I'm a passionate fan and drive from the mountains of NC to almost every BB game and I will not do it anymore.. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent guys... Have a great night..

I would be fine with anyone on the staff taking over for the remainder of the season if Bzzz would just go.

I feel so sorry for our players. There's just no way in hell anybody is enjoying (or benefiting from) the [Redacted] train wreck.

Team not coming home until after Pitt. Not sure what I think about that.

Where's pourdeac?

ETA: and lectro, and rafi, and schwabber, etc.

I'm so sick and tired of the commentators saying our players have had a good season just by looking at their stats. We've played high school level teams for the most part.

Back