• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

Miami is 4-7 for 3
wouldn't be close if they weren't so hot

Offense looks good. Even if shots weren't falling this offense looks good. Carson is active.

Deacs up 20-16 and our ball after the turnover. Miami's long balls are keeping them in it so far.

This is good. Zone giving them a lot of open 3's, but the offense looks the best I have seen in a while.

Yeah we're a little slow rotating on D, but Miami is doing a good job working it over the top our guards in the perimeter. Grant is standing a decent ways beyond the arc too which is part of it.

I wish we played like this all year. It's fun to watch so far.
Love to see Carson and Nikita posting up. Where has that been?

Interesting that the GT PG was 0-16 coming into our game and hit his first shot for a 3.

Grant has only scored 4 baskets in the last 4 games and has 2 3's already.

Love the way the guys are playing early, but this zone defense we're playing is not working real well. Especially if they're gonna shoot like this.

Thanks for not letting us see any of that possession, fox sports.

This is good. Zone giving them a lot of open 3's, but the offense looks the best I have seen in a while.

The offense looks great when we're hitting everything, Nikita isn't bricking layups, and Chase is playing like a decent PG instead of a bad SG. If we could keep this up for 40 a game, I'd be Bzz In all day.

Back