• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

The offense looks great when we're hitting everything, Nikita isn't bricking layups, and Chase is playing like a decent PG instead of a bad SG. If we could keep this up for 40 a game, I'd be Bzz In all day.

Like I just said even if we were missing shots this offense would still look good.

And we'd rather have them shooting three's than let Johnson have his way with us inside all day.

Like I just said even if we were missing shots this offense would still look good.

And we'd rather have them shooting three's than let Johnson have his way with us inside all day.

This is my take on the game so far. There are things we coudl be doing better, but almost any team can say that. I just like to see us doing certain things well, like getting open shots and locking down Johnson so far.

Realyy like the hustle today.
The guys seem motivated and inspired.............much more than I've seen in a while

I agree this is the best we have looked this year so far.

Laranega sits in the middle of the bench. odd.

Travis is the least graceful "faller" I've ever seen. He gets moving into the lane and suddenly he's upside down

If Miami keeps jacking up lazy 3's, McKie will get 30 rebounds.

Why do Nikita and Tony shoot so many fricking 3's? They're the worst shooters on the team.

please put ty in this game. Carson is active but ty is so much better down low.

Back