• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

lack of composure on the trap out of the TO. weak.

And we go into our funk that allows them to go on a run.

8-1 run has 'Canes up 24-23 at the under 8 timeout. Be interesting to see if the Deacs can sustain this offense. They've had 4-5 min runs like this a few times, but when it peters out it does so in a big way.

nothing aggravates me more than when a big man goes for a rebound, completely uncontested, and bumbles it out of bounds. it's like, your hands are the size of cricket bats, and you can't handle a ball designed to have extra grip.

As much as I hate our current small line up with Nikita at the 5, I think Devin will fit that roll quite well next year.

Deacs are the best slumpbusters I've ever seen. The number of guys who break out of shooting slumps against us is amazing.

These offensive droughts that we go into are like nothing I have ever seen before.

and TC for 3.................Deacs back in the lead

Miami is just dumb, set up a zone buster and get down inside. They're content to do exactly what we want to do: force shots.

Good things tend to happen when Chase has the ball. Even when he misses a three, it was probably a good look and we know he can knock em down. Underrated passer as well.

JIMMER 2.0?????????????????? :willynilly:

Back