• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

He's two feet from the rim....I will never understand

15 minutes and counting until we begin our descent to a 15 point deficit to start the half....

Mother of pearl. We're through one half of a basketball game without any tags on this thread?

This is the first game where I've felt like our guys are being coached. It's not playground ball on O. It looks like there is an offensive philosophy and that we are running plays. Where has this been?

Solid first half. CJ looks good, and Chase - like others said - is coming on. Zone D is active. Offense looks better than I have ever seen. Hope it continues.

That was a solid first half despite the huge run we let them go on. Let's hope Bz doesn't use his demoralizing halftime speech.

Not scoring at the will cost us. I think we are 9-0 when leading at the half.

15 minutes and counting until we begin our descent to a 15 point deficit to start the half....

It feels inevitable, doesn't it? I thought we were going to unravel after we gave Miami a little run though with that sloppy inbounds turnover and layup. We keep responding though. It's good to see.

I don't know why Miami doesn't keep trapping. They find things that work and then stop doing them. Miami's just dumb.

Back