• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

CJ just has to keep shooting. He has to realize that he is our best shooter. His "unselfishness" only forces us to get shots from much less capable shooters.

Where is CJ on the All-Time Scoring list? He's gotta be getting up there.

CJ just has to keep shooting. He has to realize that he is our best shooter. His "unselfishness" only forces us to get shots from much less capable shooters.

Agreed. CJ just isn't and never has been a volume shooter so it's a shift from the way he's played throughout his life.

I've been impressed with the coaching decisions made today. [Redacted] is doing a good job.

In other news, DePaul is playing Louisville real tight right now. Come on Blue Demons.

Where is CJ on the All-Time Scoring list? He's gotta be getting up there.

I was talking to Stonz about this within the last week, CJ is going to finish his career as one of the top ten scorers in Wake history.

GOD I forgot Robert O'Kelley was in the top 10 of Wake scorers.

ROK gets a bad rep on the boards. He was a good player. Odom just needed to realize that by his junior year we didn't need him to be such a huge focus of the offense.

Miami with some adjustments at the half...Wake with, well none it appears

What exactly are we supposed to adjust? We have 7 players, and are having to play zone. There just aren't that many adjustment to make, and there've been only three possessions so far.

Buzz takes a timeout so we'll see if anything changes.

Back