• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

I'd say try to collapse a little more on the low block when they get a touch down there. We haven't really had an offensive look yet so we don't know what's going on there.

Small sample size so far too.

Carson bobble the rebound and they hit the three, followed by a Chase triple.

I was talking to Stonz about this within the last week, CJ is going to finish his career as one of the top ten scorers in Wake history.

GOD I forgot Robert O'Kelley was in the top 10 of Wake scorers.

With his 10 points in the first half, he has passed Tony Byers for 39th on the career scoring list.

With at least 4 games left on the schedule, CJ can ascend to 33rd by the end of the season if he continues at his current pace. If he averages the exact same numbers next year, and we play the same number of games, he will come just short of Bob Leonard at 16th, who scored 1637 points (CJ would have 1635).

Since we're on the subject, here's another adjustment and that's CJ was moved to the point.

This could end up being one of our highest scoring ACC games this year.

They should not get this wide open of looks from 3. Our guards are slow moving side to side.

CJ got an okay shot, but that was an ugly possession. We watched 3 different guys just dribble at the top of the key.

Okay...not bad, good adjustments there with CJ to the point. I hope we don't try to slow it down too much.

Back