• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

Back to back two worst passes into the post ive ever seen by wilkebin and hudson

It's the way we've been losing and players saying the team didn't come out with enough effort. We've now been outscored by 101 points in 4 of 5 games. Add in the win and it drops to 98 in last 5.

That is pathetic.

That's on the players.

Exactly. I'm not sure you could find and assemble more people who cannot shoot a basketball if you TRIED.

Damn, the hyperbole. If I TRIED, I can find 10-15 administrative assistants who would easily shoot worse.

I really wish the guys would stop constantly trying to throw it over the top to Devin. Bounce passes from the side are good for entry passes, not lobs from the top. It has worked some today but they've thrown it away a lot as well. Lobs only work when the defender is sealed in front with no one behind, but the lob gives the defense time to recover as well.

Manning has checked out. He is wearing a multi-colored blue tie.

This thread reads like something my grandfather sends me about Obama.

That dude needs to be standing on plastic, he's just pouring.

I feel bad for his players when he gets close. Dude has to smell like straight ass. He's sweating more than they are.

Back