• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

I remember having this same conversation about [name redacted]. You can still judge a coach without his own players. I think Danny is better than Bz (who isn't better than Bz?)...I'm just not sure he's good enough.

There's a big difference between "this season was always going to be a wash" and a complete and total collapse/meltdown to end the season on the lowest possible note. I'd rather have had a wash season that ended with momentum. You can't just ignore the way things have gone the last few games because you didn't expect a good win/loss ratio this season. The way you win/lose matters too.

More like just 3 out of the last 6 games. BC- shit, Duke- shit, Pitt- win, ND- played well, UVA- played well. I wouldn't really call that a "meltdown" and 2 were against 2 top 3 teams. In no way is it good by any imagination but I think the players deserve a lot of the blame as well.

More like just 3 out of the last 6 games. BC- shit, Duke- shit, Pitt- win, ND- played well, UVA- played well. I wouldn't really call that a "meltdown"

Potato, potato.

How is it possible for roundtree to still have 0 ability to shoot a ball?

I don't know but it seems like I have said this same thing about many of our players over the years. Shooting is the one thing that every little kid does from the first day they pick up a basketball. How can you reach the level of ability these guys have and not be at least a reasonably decent shooter? Amazing.

VPI just wants it more then us, which is sad. Cory Alexander just agreed with me as I'm typing.

I don't know but it seems like I have said this same thing about many of our players over the years. Shooting is the one thing that every little kid does from the first day they pick up a basketball. How can you reach the level of ability these guys have and not be at least a reasonably decent shooter? Amazing.

And how do they all wind up on the same college team? Even more amazing.

Now that their offense is on his side of the floor, Buzz suddenly isn't on the court or in the way. Weird.

More like just 3 out of the last 6 games. BC- shit, Duke- shit, Pitt- win, ND- played well, UVA- played well. I wouldn't really call that a "meltdown" and 2 were against 2 top 3 teams. In no way is it good by any imagination but I think the players deserve a lot of the blame as well.

It's the way we've been losing and players saying the team didn't come out with enough effort. We've now been outscored by 101 points in 4 of 5 games. Add in the win and it drops to 98 in last 5.

That is pathetic.

Thread reads like we're down 40. Yet we started down 10 at the half and just cut it to 4.

Sorry, 2.

Back