• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

Preview

Instead of everybody jumping off a bridge at once can't we at least wait until he gets his own players in to really see what he can do? This season was always going to be a wash.

Loook at meeee! I'm betterphan09!

Says the old during the Bzaster.
You realize good citizenship and good play aren't mutually exclusive, right?

Nowhere did I suggest that they were. He asked if there was anything about which our AD should be content. I am content with our good citizenship.

Instead of everybody jumping off a bridge at once can't we at least wait until he gets his own players in to really see what he can do? This season was always going to be a wash.

I remember having this same conversation about [name redacted]. You can still judge a coach without his own players. I think Danny is better than Bz (who isn't better than Bz?)...I'm just not sure he's good enough.

There's a big difference between "this season was always going to be a wash" and a complete and total collapse/meltdown to end the season on the lowest possible note. I'd rather have had a wash season that ended with momentum. You can't just ignore the way things have gone the last few games because you didn't expect a good win/loss ratio this season. The way you win/lose matters too.

Rountree, mayor of brick city. Jesus Christ, why does he play over McClinton?

vt will regress to the mean and continue to miss shots and we'll make this close or win

chill out noobs

I remember having this same conversation about [name redacted]. You can still judge a coach without his own players. I think Danny is better than Bz (who isn't better than Bz?)...I'm just not sure he's good enough.

There's a big difference between "this season was always going to be a wash" and a complete and total collapse/meltdown to end the season on the lowest possible note. I'd rather have had a wash season that ended with momentum.

Yeah, but Bzzz was not a good recruiter, I think DM will prove to be much bigger upgrade in the recruiting department, than an upgrade in bench coaching. This seeming collapse though is very troubling and way to familiar for us.

Thomas is getting absolutely murdered.

If this continues, he will get a technical or a flagrant.

Back