• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Walker & Tabb Suspended Indefinitely Due to Violation of Departmental Rules

YOU could have done better than Dino did with three Top 20 picks, Ish and other very good players.

[Redacted] or ANY competent coach would have has that team in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 and could have made the Final 4 with a good draw.

[Redacted] would have lit up the scorboard with Ish driving, JJ from the FT line, lobs to Farouq and JT slashing.

That team should have been unstoppable on offense. If a coach put in a pro offense, they would have scored 88-92 ppg. [Redacted] knows how coach NBA offense.

He proved it with the Nuggets and scored a lot with AFA.

Garbage. Many teams had more talent and didn't achieve a final 16 or 8. You need to lay off the weed. Our so called NBA guys aren't exactly lighting up the NBA.

Johnson is gonna be a solid 6th man fringe starter next year, Teague should see a ton of minutes, and AFA is gonna see more than any of them.

It's amazing how none of the people giving Dino all this crap now were posting on the boards 3 years ago.

Garbage. Many teams had more talent and didn't achieve a final 16 or 8. You need to lay off the weed. Our so called NBA guys aren't exactly lighting up the NBA.

No few had as much talent as we did that year. You need to get off the crack if couldn't see that.

James was UNSTOOPABLE when getting teh ball at the FT. He could nail the J. One big step and he was at the rim and he is an excellent passer.

There weren;t more than a couple of PGs who could stay in front of Ish.

Add Farouq's freakish talent down low and JT's innate scoring ability to those two and lots of decent big men and you have damn near a perfect team.

This situation is not Bz's fault. It is Tabb and Ty's fault 100%. It is indefensible.

We will not be significantly worse than we would have been with them around.

This situation is not Bz's fault. It is Tabb and Ty's fault 100%. It is indefensible.

We will not be significantly worse than we would have been with them around.

And by "it" we're talking about...

can someone clarify what they did exactly? i agree with PH. what's the reason we're talking about this?

I heard they both had sex changes.

(This is not at all true. I have no idea what they did.)

And by "it" we're talking about...

The violation of departmental rules they committed.

Of course you knew that ... it would be inappropriate for me to speculate prior to an official release by the University.

I'm not saying to release the info, that's your call, but if you KNOW the info then it isn't "speculation."

I'm here to whine about semantics. :thumbsup:

I'm not saying to release the info, that's your call, but if you KNOW the info then it isn't "speculation."

I'm here to whine about semantics. :thumbsup:

You are correct. I am extremely frustrated by this whole mess. I shouldnt say what I want to say, so I guess I should just stop for now!

Whatever these two did was definitely not the fault of Bzzz...but I don't want to hear their loss used as an excuse if and when we suck donkey dicks again this season. We had 2 150 pound 7 foot centers ending last season and had 2 150 pound 7 foot centers until a couple days ago. That's not Dino's fault.

I'm sure we'll get the dreaded combo of "addition by subtraction" before the season followed by "well what did you expect?" by January.

We just had a thread about how Bz is barely recruiting true bigs. Well, we have a small ball team now. Let's see what he can do with it.

fellas. i've met ty walker.

i've talked to ty walker, i've seen what he has said on social networks, and i've had a friend who was a manager and saw ty walker almost every day.

ty walker is an idiot. he hasn't bulked up, has no post presence, and is a fool. we aren't losing anything.

melvin tabb is a nice guy and funny, but hasn't achieved on the court.

if they are booted off the team all we're giving up is 10 fouls. trust me.

i don't like bzzz, i don't think he's the right fit, but this one isn't his fault. the focus of the conversation begins and ends with the two goofballs who somehow found a way to get into trouble IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SUMMER SCHOOL.

THIS.

I'm sure we'll get the dreaded combo of "addition by subtraction" before the season followed by "well what did you expect?" by January.

We just had a thread about how Bz is barely recruiting true bigs. Well, we have a small ball team now. Let's see what he can do with it.

Finish outside the top 300 in offensive rebounding like every other Bzzzz team?

Dino didn't recruit Walker or Stewart, Skip did. Tabb was originally recruited by Dino, but Buzz decided to re-recruit him.

Am I mistaken by any of those facts? You are a lot better at all this than I am.

Wasn't Stewart part of Dino's first recruiting class that also included Harris?

Back