• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watch Spring Game Live-ACC Network

if sousa could just get more accurate.. he could be dangerous for us next season.. got great zip on the ball though just can pass medium to long range with consistency

The QBs have been awful. The best passes have been from WR. The "skill guys" have been open numerous times but the QB (insert price or Sousa here) have been inaccurate and without a sense of touch. A few dropped passes have happened when the ball is in the correct zip code. I would like to see Thompson get more of a chance to throw but his 1st few drives have been mainly run plays.

Sousa is looking poor. Real disappointing. Bad timing, bad accuracy, locking on to guys. The QBs have been taking hits but didn't notice anyone coming up lame. Josh Banks is going to be a good one.

If an OC ever deserved the axe after a scrimmage, it's Lobo today. This is painful.

Vogelsang is a pretty good receiving option at TE but not getting it done blocking.

Josh Banks has a cheering section. He has given them numerous chances to cheer.

My son asked if the defense is that good or is the offense that bad. No sense in ruining his day so I just told him our defense is just that good.

It makes absolutely no sense that Lobo still has a job. He has a Bzdelikian track record for success.

Back