• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We do have basketball game Saturday

Bet Danny stays with our big boy starting lineup and we notch a double digit win heading into the ACC season.

Looks like they have some size and a guard that could touch us. They are 8-2 and just beat Charleston. Not sure I sare CharlotteDeac1's optimism

If they have a big 2 or a stretch 3, we're in trouble.

They're a really strange team. They score the most points in the country percentage-wise from 2's, but are awful at getting to the foul line. Either they get a lot of uncontested layups, or they shoot (and make), an absurd amount of long twos.

We should crush them on the offensive boards. This looks to be a pretty good matchup for us. A double-digit win is a good way to end to the non-conference schedule.

They're a really strange team. They score the most points in the country percentage-wise from 2's, but are awful at getting to the foul line. Either they get a lot of uncontested layups, or they shoot (and make), an absurd amount of long twos.

We should crush them on the offensive boards. This looks to be a pretty good matchup for us. A double-digit win is a good way to end to the non-conference schedule.

Or we don't get any calls. Danny needs to bitch more.

Athletic takes to the rim are a great way to take advantage of the more sensitive referee style we've seen develop over the last few years. (I constantly dream of what the Teague/Aminu teams could have done with the calls they give driving offensive players these days)

May be a good game for Moore to get some playing time protecting the rim. Which is good considering I could see Collins picking up a lot of fouls trying to clean up Arians' and Wilbekin's blow-by's.

Last edited:
Back