• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We work on it. Ask them." VIDEO POSTED

Yeah, I don't get why he doesn't. If I was Dan and a guy was THAT obvious about disliking me and I had the power to write about his job performance, I'd be asking difficult, yet fair, questions all the time.

Worst that could happen is Wake stops Dan from having access... then Dan has an even bigger story. (so I don't think even this Ath Dept would be stupid enough to cut off his access.)

Careful here. You're referring to a bunch that can barely organize a one-car parade.

If Wake cuts off a local reporter from within the same city as them for asking tough, but fair, questions, then they would have a circus on their hands.

Dan Collins needs to sack up and take these jokers to task already. Enough pussy footing about, hippie.

As opposed to now? And like 94 said, he's a beat reporter, not a columnist.

Reporting facts is acceptable for a reporter. So is asking questions about those facts.

Rountree works hard, always gives a great effort, and is likeable. Love his positive attitude.

Can we just have Rountree coach the team? He probably runs a drill with more passion, would have much more success connecting with fans/media, and is probably already a better recruiter than Bz.

Back