• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webb Simpson - US Open Champion

Where is the resident Rory fanboi this weekend?

I really wanna watch the NBA finals, but I feel like I should stick around and watch Webb post a score.

Webb is playing out of his mind. He needs to just keep going center of the fairway, center of the green. If he can come in at +1 or get a birdie in and get to Even I think he's sitting pretty. I think -1 wins it and even is a playoff.

God I'm so nervous.

Webb is playing out of his mind. He needs to just keep going center of the fairway, center of the green. If he can come in at +1 or get a birdie in and get to Even I think he's sitting pretty. I think -1 wins it and even is a playoff.

God I'm so nervous.

i'll be an optimist and say +1 will be a playoff.

Really want Webb to finish strong. He has just missed a couple good birdie putts. Further he goes, the tighter the collar becomes.

God I'm so nervous.

I think you are probably right. I hate to think what I would do this golf course. Probably just pick up every hole, and finish with a 180.

Regardless of how this finishes out, this is absolutely huge for Webb in only his second US Open. He has shown a ton of poise, and hit some absurd shots from that crazy rough. If he wasn't already a breakout player this year, this tournament is exposing him to the world.

Regardless of how this finishes out, this is absolutely huge for Webb in only his second US Open. He has shown a ton of poise, and hit some absurd shots from that crazy rough. If he wasn't already a breakout player this year, this tournament is exposing him to the world.

Pretty sure the world met Webb last year, but I agree about the exposure.

Speaking of, pretty cool how the kid is wearing a UT shirt today. That would be awesome if Wake had something like that.

Back