• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome to BzzOut!!

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Welcome!

I know that you final few BzzIn hold-outs have had a rough few days, not to mention the past 3.5 years. Some of you may be nervous, frightened, confused. But this is a warm place. A comforting place. A safe place. No one here will greet you with derision or high-handed condescension. No, we're simply glad that you're here, and that we're that much closer to having a unified fanbase.

Brownies and drinks are in the back. Feel free to mingle; I think you'll find this is a very welcoming group of people. No need to admit to any wrongdoing or apologize for being late to the party, but please do introduce yourself to the group.

It's good to have you! Go Deacs!

It is so sad to see a team that is so clearly under prepared and poorly coached when they could benefit so much from a decent coach not to mention a good one. He just simply has to go!

Welcome!

I know that you final few BzzIn hold-outs have had a rough few days, not to mention the past 3.5 years. Some of you may be nervous, frightened, confused. But this is a warm place. A comforting place. A safe place. No one here will greet you with derision or high-handed condescension. No, we're simply glad that you're here, and that we're that much closer to having a unified fanbase.

Brownies and drinks are in the back. Feel free to mingle; I think you'll find this is a very welcoming group of people. No need to admit to any wrongdoing or apologize for being late to the party, but please do introduce yourself to the group.

It's good to have you! Go Deacs!

It's... It's going to take me some time to process this...

These folks are hurting after today. No judging.
"#1, I am not embarrassed. I didn't stick a freaking billboard up to embarrass my entire school. It was a game he had to win IMO to have any chance at being here next year. I am so tired of the crybabies on this board. He is not being fired tomorrow or next week for that matter. There is no use in trashing the man the way people do on here. He is a person who took over a GD mess and he has been man enough to stick through all of your crap. I give the guy kudos for putting up with such spoiled fans. He will be gone soon enough and I hope we get someone to satisfy this pansy ass fan base. I have no problem with someone not liking the coach but to act the way some of you do, is ridiculous! I'm done on these boards until this crap is over"

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=12645576&p=5

"#1, I am not embarrassed. I didn't stick a freaking billboard up to embarrass my entire school. It was a game he had to win IMO to have any chance at being here next year. I am so tired of the crybabies on this board. He is not being fired tomorrow or next week for that matter. There is no use in trashing the man the way people do on here. He is a person who took over a GD mess and he has been man enough to stick through all of your crap. I give the guy kudos for putting up with such spoiled fans. He will be gone soon enough and I hope we get someone to satisfy this pansy ass fan base. I have no problem with someone not liking the coach but to act the way some of you do, is ridiculous! I'm done on these boards until this crap is over"

Whoever posted that tripe will be posting again by Tuesday.

For those of you who will not follow the link to discover this, BSF4L is quoting Jason27 from the Scout Board. You will forever remember Jason as one of the enablers who is responsible for Buzz being kept around for FOUR LONG YEARS!

Whoever posted that tripe will be posting again by Tuesday.

Guess who wrote it?

Hint: He is one of the five remaining Bzinners whose mental capacity and writing style most resembles an eleven year old.

Those who feel sorry for bzzz need to remember he's been paid over 5 MILLION dollars for this train wreck. FIVE MILLION.

Those who feel sorry for bzzz need to remember he's been paid over 5 MILLION dollars for this train wreck. FIVE MILLION.

Which underscores that Ron Wellman should be brought up on charges of fraud and grand larceny.

For those of you who will not follow the link to discover this, BSF4L is quoting Jason27 from the Scout Board. You will forever remember Jason as one of the enablers who is responsible for Buzz being kept around for FOUR LONG YEARS!

Didn't he make his own BzIn website, or something?

You could say whatever the fuck you want about me , put up whatever billboards about me, and say nasty shit on the internet about me for way less than 5 million dollars.

I think it's important to note that if buzz won today, according to this poster, that buzz would be back.

To borrow a quote from Dave Berry that's an appropriate description for our AD: a fraud, liar and hypocrite -- he's practically a member of Congress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Please take advantage of our Buzz-ins Annonymous counseling program. If you are embarrassed, I think the mods will even allow PM counseling. Do it for your self-respect. Do it for our basketball program. Do it now.

Your first day here you get a pos rep. It's yours to keep forever, even if you falter again. That first pos rep will always be a reminder that you overcame doubters, distractors, distractions and demons. For every milestone you hit after today you will receive another pos rep. These are badges of strength, coins of courage.

I can't remember the rest.

This Bad Loss hurts our NIT resume severely.

The team seemed flat after the big upset over Syracuse....screech...was having flashbacks to Skip/Dino when we actually won big home games.

Eff you Buzz.

just another buzzout thread. I wish we could role them all into one giant thread.

Why would we roll the opinion of the overwhelming majority of our fan base into one thread to appease the lunatic fringe posters like yourself?

Don't give jason credit for any decision that actual important people have made.

Back