• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome to BzzOut!!

I couldn't bear to watch last night's game but did manage to check the box score this morning. We shot almost 50% from the floor and 70% from the line (and had more free throws than Duke on top of that), out-rebounded Duke (!!!) and still lost by 20. So I start looking for how that can be. Turns out that Duke had 79 shots while we had 47. I don't even know how that is possible. Yes, we had more turnovers (19 to 11) but how does one team put up 32 more shots than the other even though they were out-rebounded? It's bizarre. Maybe the folks who know something about basketball (my coaching career began and ended in the Scarsdale Rec league) can clue me in. I can't figure it out.

Once Buzz leaves, you and the Strattons need to head west. Your time will be done. We will erect a farewell billboard.

Nope. You can head back to the scout board and play with 81 and Jason. 247 is also an option.

Haha. I hope I can find it in my heart to pull for the team again. It will never be the same though. Wellman forever killed a part of my deacon spirit.

I feel the same way. In less than 4 yrs, I went from physically feeling sick when we lost to pulling for the other team. Thanks Ronnie.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Come, my children. Even your matriarch has abandoned the false god [Redacted]. Three simple words: I'm Buzz Out. Here there will be no ridicule or derision, no Florida professors to tell you that you should have realized it four years ago, only comfort and safety. Say them, and feel the weight of Tuesdays and historical competitiveness rise from your shoulders. Join us, brothers. The end is nigh.

Come, my children. Even your matriarch has abandoned the false god [Redacted]. Three simple words: I'm Buzz Out. Here there will be no ridicule or derision, no Florida professors to tell you that you should have realized it four years ago, only comfort and safety. Say them, and feel the weight of Tuesdays and historical competitiveness rise from your shoulders. Join us, brothers. The end is nigh.
http://nbccollegebasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/[Redacted].jpg?w=320

Back