• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome to BzzOut!!

I wonder if Buzz wanted to ride the bus a little extra longer to celebrate the close loss?

These folks are hurting after today. No judging.
"#1, I am not embarrassed. I didn't stick a freaking billboard up to embarrass my entire school. It was a game he had to win IMO to have any chance at being here next year. I am so tired of the crybabies on this board. He is not being fired tomorrow or next week for that matter. There is no use in trashing the man the way people do on here. He is a person who took over a GD mess and he has been man enough to stick through all of your crap. I give the guy kudos for putting up with such spoiled fans. He will be gone soon enough and I hope we get someone to satisfy this pansy ass fan base. I have no problem with someone not liking the coach but to act the way some of you do, is ridiculous! I'm done on these boards until this crap is over"

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=12645576&p=5

Love after 4 yrs, people still find it acceptable to trash the program pre-Bzz. Also if you believe Bzz, he hasn't had to put up with anything as he doesn't look at the internet, read the paper, or watch basketball. So he just collects his ridiculous check & thinks we all love him b/c he beat a shitty Unc team that he gets to play again to likely lose by 20+.

That idiot talked so much shit about getting a road win only to lose two of three at home.

This Bad Loss hurts our NIT resume severely.

The team seemed flat after the big upset over Syracuse....screech...was having flashbacks to Skip/Dino when we actually won big home games.

Eff you Buzz.

But Skip never won anything in the post season? So what did he really win.

Honestly, Skip won the hearts and minds of the fan base. He coached to win and asked us to help him support the effort. He won the respect of most everyone he met. We did not win championships with Skip, but we had a chance. We had a couple of down years, but we rose back up to challenge again. I would sign up for the ride again. Maybe we would have a better outcome. Even if we didn't, I would watch Wake basketball and attend games again.

But Skip never won anything in the post season? So what did he really win.

Enough games to actually reach several NCAAT's... And even an NIT.

Welcome back to the race for the title of Board's Biggest Idiot.

Another post from Jason:

"Just because I gave the guy a chance and others didn't does not make me wrong. I have said along he needed some time just like other coaches to show if he could get the job done. I think the guy is a good in game coach but I think his problem as many have said lies in the recruiting department. It doesn't really matter how good he is in game if the players are not there to start with. I think we have some talented players but we need a couple stars and I don't think he can get them here. I prayed for this situation today at church and I hope God will help. I don't usually ask for help when it comes to something like this but this fan base is about to explode and I can't handle all of this. With PTSD and other problems I don;t need this. I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just want to win as much as anyone right now. I told everyone if he don't win this year he needs to go. Well it looks more and more like 20 wins is out of the question."

Yeah, I'm sure God really gives a fuck about college basketball.

It's amazing how BzIn posts are usually about the poster themselves, to some degree, and what a loyal fan they are.
BzOut posts typically contain... facts.

Yeah, and I think that we can agree that loyalty generally is not considered to be the same thing as blind naive gullibility, except in those instances.

Another post from Jason:

"Just because I gave the guy a chance and others didn't does not make me wrong. I have said along he needed some time just like other coaches to show if he could get the job done. I think the guy is a good in game coach but I think his problem as many have said lies in the recruiting department. It doesn't really matter how good he is in game if the players are not there to start with. I think we have some talented players but we need a couple stars and I don't think he can get them here. I prayed for this situation today at church and I hope God will help. I don't usually ask for help when it comes to something like this but this fan base is about to explode and I can't handle all of this. With PTSD and other problems I don;t need this. I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just want to win as much as anyone right now. I told everyone if he don't win this year he needs to go. Well it looks more and more like 20 wins is out of the question."

Damn - some people take Wake Forest basketball just a bit too seriously.

Jason might need to take a step back from Wake basketball for a bit, but addictions are tough to quit.

Suffering through the last 4 years of Wake basketball is the closest I have ever come to becoming an atheist. Why would God allow people to suffer like this?

Jason's posts are as grating as they are insane. That said, I believe he spent some time overseas, which may be what the PTSD reference is to. I think there's plenty else in that post to mock and jeer, focus your e-wrath on those parts, as a courtesy on this holy American day.

This is off topic, but is the 247 board essentially what DS was three years ago?

Back