• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Well, We Can't Count NC State as a Likely "W" Now

State is better than I had thought they'd be. They played pretty well against a good Mizzou team. Sucks having a much worse coach than they have for the 1st time in 25 years.

"Sucks having a much worse coach than they have..." This applies to every team we play.

Just an update, Tyler Lewis played 5 minutes against UNCG.

Tenn couldn't hit the broad side of a barn last night in the first half...and finished 29% FG/12% 3-PT after a way better second half. They made just one FG in the last 10 minutes I think. They came out very flat and no crowd. If they had played like that vs us, we would have beat them too. Like a 3rd day tourney day game, I'm not sure that Tenn game is indicative of much.

Besides, a much worse and short Wake team beat a much better Pack and ranked at the time team last year at home.

I was there!

Back