• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF and Truist Deal (Football Now Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium)

Read the situation Allegacy. Biggest WF baseball game since 1955 tonight. Reschedule the glad handing.
It's important that they be properly thanked for their investment in Wake athletics. Which is much more important than the student-athletes who are actually playing in the most significant game in Wake sports history since 1962.

It's important that they be properly thanked for their investment in Wake athletics. Which is much more important than the student-athletes who are actually playing in the most significant game in Wake sports history since 1962.

I’m sure that’s why donaldross headed back to Winston as well.

Our loser alums are just mad because Cathy Pace has lapped them on the scoreboard of life. You now not only owe her a THANK YOU but an APOLOGY too. You all should be BEGGING Allegacy to pay for its name to go on our tractor pull basketball mausoleum too.

Calling Stan Cotten back to Winston when we're playing in one of the top 2-3 athletic events in the past 50 years in Wake Forest history in Omaha tells me we're just not quite there yet.

Getting there but just not quite.

And spare me the excuses of this was a "prior commitment". This shit could have been rescheduled to July 20th and NO ONE would have cared!!!

Calling Stan Cotten back to Winston when we're playing in one of the top 2-3 athletic events in the past 50 years in Omaha tells me we're just not quite there yet.

Getting there but just not quite.

And spare me the excuses of this was a "prior commitment". This shit could have been rescheduled to July 20th and NO ONE would have cared!!!
Yep. Ridiculously small time. Sent a message that actual championships don't matter as much as cashing a check.

Yep. Ridiculously small time. Sent a message that actual championships don't matter as much as cashing a check.

Anyone who has organized a 3rd grade school picnic could have managed around this one. HUGE Currie fan but this one wreaked LOWF.

Anyone who has organized a 3rd grade school picnic could have managed around this one. HUGE Currie fan but this one wreaked LOWF.
What was there to manage? The athletic department has known for months the baseball team would likely be in Omaha today. Surely they didn't get overconfident and think Wake would cruise through. They could have scheduled it for tomorrow. They could have scheduled it for next Wednesday, whenever.

What was there to manage? The athletic department has known for months the baseball team would likely be in Omaha today. Surely they didn't get overconfident and think Wake would cruise through. They could have scheduled it for tomorrow. They could have scheduled it for next Wednesday, whenever.

You just made my point better than I did!!! Exactly!

Some upgrades coming. I am glad we can do “light shows.” State’s are very cool.
The rails between sections are much needed for some folks. Good addition. The Joel lot parking situation is also nice, benefiting actual pass holders. I may actually go back to that lot in the future after I hear reports.

Last edited:
Some upgrades coming. I am glad we can do “light shows.” State’s is very cool.
The rails between sections are much needed for some folks. Good addition. The Joel lot parking situation is also nice, benefiting actual pass holders. I may actually go back to that lot in the future after I hear reports.

I’ve seen some folks damn near die on the stairs without rails.

Back