• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Let’s track transfers, recruits, and our boys in the upcoming draft as we look forward to running it back next year!!
Summer ball updates welcome!
We can also track facilities improvements. Hitting lab?
Good vibes only please!

Last edited:
So who are we tracking in the portal?
Curious to see if Rhett’s stock went up even more into a sure top-10 pick.
After this game, facing that lineup and putting up 7 shutout innings, 3 hits and being incredibly efficient against a nasty LSU offense, I think it's safe that he's a top-10 pick now. He pitched the game of his life when it mattered most.

After this game, facing that lineup and putting up 7 shutout innings, 3 hits and being incredibly efficient against a nasty LSU offense, I think it's safe that he's a top-10 pick now. He pitched the game of his life when it mattered most.
He’s gotta be the surest thing in the draft. Maybe not highest ceiling, but highest floor.

Somebody needs to stroke a big check to get that started.
The amount of big money donors around this program all week with this experience and exposure for the school, just wait. Honestly, I would hit Atrium up for it for the research and sports medicine marketing opportunity.

I heated that they took Lowder out but it also showed that the staff is looking out for their future.

Back