• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

i’m so hyped for seaver king.

also was interesting that johnson and sullivan both are on cape cod rosters.
Is there a listing of our guys that are playing (and on which team) up on the Cape this summer? Will be up there a couple times in July and always try to catch a game or two in Falmouth

Is there a listing of our guys that are playing (and on which team) up on the Cape this summer? Will be up there a couple times in July and always try to catch a game or two in Falmouth
reminder that all of the cape games are supposedly streaming for free (no account) on d1baseball.com

edit: https://d1baseball.com/cape-cod-baseball/

Massey
Kurtz
JJ
Sullivan

Massey pitching for Bourne, not sure about the others

I’m pissed, I’m heading up two days after the championship. Usually get at least a game or two in.

I thought Sully and Keener were pretty solid draft picks? I’d love to have one or both back obviously.

Yeah, all those were guesses, mostly based on Sean playing cape league this year. If wake is high exposure, I can see them coming back to push their draft status up a bit and shave a few years in the minors off their pro career. I think it all comes down to where they might get drafted and the bonus.

I also had no idea that Keener is almost 22. He is the youngest looking of all of our pitchers.

Last edited:
Back