• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

Wake wolfs me again I had so high hopes the fact that nick and Brock were bums in Omaha was unexpected. I am gona start calling wake forest “wolf forest” folks don’t bet on them ever they cannot perform down the stretch
Please ban. This is a good vibes thread. Go to the longer thread to do this shit.

I don’t know the ins and outs of everybody else obviously but just looking at what we should return this is a preseason top 5 team without even looking at transfer additions. I think Sullivan returns

Hopefully we can pay enough to keep the big names around, you know the SEC is sniffing around there. Also obviously on Muscara watch as well, he’s just incredible. Would love to have him back as manager some day if we ever lose him. His motivational tactics and communications with players have HC written all over him.

Infield of:
Kurtz
Corona
Marek
King

We could get a couple seniors back on a 5th if they want to keep playing. Seems more likely than the Hawke, Sully, JJ, Keener group.

2023 Grads Commitments
Wake Forest

Commitments Player Interests

RankPlayerPosHtWtBTHSHometownStCollegeDraft
Subscribe
49598-9-Red-26.jpg
Haiden Leffew
LHP6-3190R-LSouth RowanKannapolisNCWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-4215R-RWyalusing ValleyNew AlbanyPAWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-3185R-RWest PotomacAlexandriaVAWake Forest
SubscribeOF5-11180L-LPDG AcademyBaltimoreMDWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-2200R-RKellenberg MemorialAlbertsonNYWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-0170R-RMiami ChristianHialeahFLWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-4190R-RFairfield College PreparatoryWiltonCTWake Forest
SubscribeLHP6-1185R-LCombine AcademyStallingsNCWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-0208R-RBayside AcademyFairhopeALWake Forest
SubscribeOF5-9175L-RRoxbury LatinNorfolkMAWake Forest
SubscribeOF6-3180L-LTabor AcademyDartmouthMAWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-2190L-RHerndonRestonVAWake Forest

Sullivan most interesting guy as a returning option of the questionable to me. I think keener goes high enough. Hawke’s status will never be higher but he’s still gonna be like round 5-7 I think?

Hopefully we can pay enough to keep the big names around, you know the SEC is sniffing around there. Also obviously on Muscara watch as well, he’s just incredible. Would love to have him back as manager some day if we ever lose him. His motivational tactics and communications with players have HC written all over him.

Infield of:
Kurtz
Corona
Marek
King

We could get a couple seniors back on a 5th if they want to keep playing. Seems more likely than the Hawke, Sully, JJ, Keener group.
Where would Corona play in the infield? Maybe I missed him earlier in the season but only familiar with him as DH.

2023 Grads Commitments
Wake Forest

Commitments Player Interests

RankPlayerPosHtWtBTHSHometownStCollegeDraft
SubscribeLHP6-3190R-LSouth RowanKannapolisNCWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-4215R-RWyalusing ValleyNew AlbanyPAWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-3185R-RWest PotomacAlexandriaVAWake Forest
SubscribeOF5-11180L-LPDG AcademyBaltimoreMDWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-2200R-RKellenberg MemorialAlbertsonNYWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-0170R-RMiami ChristianHialeahFLWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-4190R-RFairfield College PreparatoryWiltonCTWake Forest
SubscribeLHP6-1185R-LCombine AcademyStallingsNCWake Forest
SubscribeRHP6-0208R-RBayside AcademyFairhopeALWake Forest
SubscribeOF5-9175L-RRoxbury LatinNorfolkMAWake Forest
SubscribeOF6-3180L-LTabor AcademyDartmouthMAWake Forest
SubscribeSS6-2190L-RHerndonRestonVAWake Forest
Not familiar with the high school kids - are any of them sure fire early round types who are super unlikely to end up at Wake?

Back