• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

looks like barring injury, we can write in ink:

1B Kurtz
SS Houston
C (probably) Gill
SP Hartle
SP Massey

with the rest in various shades of pencil
So two of 8 position players should be written in permanent marker. With two pitchers in permanent marker on changeable magnetic plates. The rest for the players and coaches to figure out starting in September.

Yeah agreed Kurtz is best player on team. Was gonna edit my post but am lazy.

I wasn't counting pitchers.

Would assume we have a few first team all ACC guys out the gates with Hartle, King, Kurtz. Yes, I'm already anointing King.

MLB teams have already signed players taken in the draft. Nats have already signed their picks in rounds 6 through 10. All college players.

Would assume we have a few first team all ACC guys out the gates with Hartle, King, Kurtz. Yes, I'm already anointing King.
RO3KWV@small.gif

More than halfway through round 14. No more Deacs yet.
In addition to WF's HS commits, will be interesting to see what happens if Pierce Bennett and Cole Roland don't get drafted. MLB teams will sign a handful of players as UDFAs, but would think another year at WF might be a better option. Getting one or both of those guys back would be huge.

Dodgers just drafted former Clemson QB DJU

Pierce Bennett to the Phillies with the 2nd to last pick of the draft. Will need a new OF in 2024.

Last edited:
Back