• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

Once you include high schoolers, that would probably drop to three first rounders and another two second rounders based on this guy's rankings. But yeah, we should have elite top-end talent.

Five of the top 30 (which is the MLB draft first round) is ridiculous.

Bold move to project the UNC kid at 1-1. Yes, he had injuries but .257??

This sounds like hope.
if we have 5 pre-season Rd 1 guys, the floor is hosting a super
Yeah that’s a great gig if you can get it but need to concentrate on hosting sub regional first. Everybody including us will be better next year and there is no way F$U stay down especially with Link at the helm.

Lets be one of 1 of 16 that get to host and see where the chips fall from there.

Yeah that’s a great gig if you can get it but need to concentrate on hosting sub regional first. Everybody including us will be better next year and there is no way F$U stay down especially with Link at the helm.

Lets be one of 1 of 16 that get to host and see where the chips fall from there.

Well none of us are playing so don’t need to concentrate on anything.

Let me rephrase. I will consider the season a failure if we don’t at minimum host a super

This is in no way a pessimistic post but we may not ever be as good as we were last season. We were historically good. At some point maybe we’ll be luckier, but it’ll be nearly impossible to have that pitching performance over a season again.

Certainly more excited than I’ve ever been for a Diamond Deac season this far before it though. Time to cement ourselves as a powerhouse. Impressive reload for sure along with future HOF’er Kurtz.

There was a D1Baseball Facebook post yesterday talking about Chase Burns. Most of the comments were your typical SEC blowhards talking trash. I made a comment about how I’m happy to have him and can’t wait to get him in the lab. His father replied with this: “obviously most people don’t know about that pitching lab, it’s a game changer”.

Back