• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

I will concede the overall shooting percentage. However, he was very hot and cold. He shot 19% from three point range in 50% of his ACC games. He played 12 minutes a game and rarely touched the ball. His .7 turnovers a game were based on rarely touching the ball.

I’m not your bitch girlfriend, or ugly wife. Watch how you talk to people. When he was in the game he hardly touched the ball and frequently through bad passes, tipped balls, out of bounds when he did touch it. Have a nice day loser.

Says the guy talking shit about people. FYI my girl is hot as fuck, and unlike you, so smart that she doesn't talk out of her ass and sound dumb. Still, I will fuck you up real bad if you want it bitch boi.

I will concede the overall shooting percentage. However, he was very hot and cold. He shot 19% from three point range in 50% of his ACC games. He played 12 minutes a game and rarely touched the ball. His .7 turnovers a game were based on rarely touching the ball.

He was also a frosh playing on a Manning coached team which makes every frosh play scared and uncertain of their role. A certain frosh averaged 7pts. 4 rebounds in just 14 mins of play under Manning before even his greatness could no longer be covered up by Manning's coaching in his soph year. JCs frosh year vs. Massoud's 5 pts/2 rebs per game in only 12 mins gives most of us great hope that Massoud has a lot of upside as he has length, good athleticism and nice outside touch. so let's not try to jump to conclusions on a frosh under Manning. If we see the same this year then we give you credit. But crazy to jump to any conclusions for any frosh in ACC much less one under Manning.

Massoud's only glaring weakness was lack of strength, and that can be improved with hard work and age.

Ismael is clearly skilled and has a feel for the game. Aren't many guys in college basketball who are 6-8+ with Massoud's stroke. He hit 33 threes last year while playing less than 12 minutes per game. Only Childress (played 34+ minutes per game) and White (played 24 minutes per game) hit more threes for WF. Among returning players, Massoud is far and away WF best 3 point threat. Really hope Ismael returns, can seem him making a leap next season.

He was also a frosh playing on a Manning coached team which makes every frosh play scared and uncertain of their role. A certain frosh averaged 7pts. 4 rebounds in just 14 mins of play under Manning before even his greatness could no longer be covered up by Manning's coaching in his soph year. JCs frosh year vs. Massoud's 5 pts/2 rebs per game in only 12 mins gives most of us great hope that Massoud has a lot of upside as he has length, good athleticism and nice outside touch. so let's not try to jump to conclusions on a frosh under Manning. If we see the same this year then we give you credit. But crazy to jump to any conclusions for any frosh in ACC much less one under Manning.

Agree, my additional comments were he needs to be coached up.

Says the guy talking shit about people. FYI my girl is hot as fuck, and unlike you, so smart that she doesn't talk out of her ass and sound dumb. Still, I will fuck you up real bad if you want it bitch boi.

I need a Gardner, out in Socal bring your mask and I will put you to work. You have way to much time to insult people on message boards. I feel sorry for you.

I need a Gardner, out in Socal bring your mask and I will put you to work. You have way to much time to insult people on message boards. I feel sorry for you.

Sorry, too rich to garden your petty landscape. I feel sorry for you though, since you come on here to trash Massoud unjustly, then keep insulting people you don't even know, solely because you got called out for making up a false narrative in the first place. You must have been the kid in class who raised his hand just hear himself speak. The rest of the class knew you were dumb and spouting the wrong answer, but you needed the attention. Sad!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
giphy.gif

Les podcast makes it sound like Massoud & Ody are both coming back.

Didn't mention Neath.

Full court press on for Sarr, but it'll likely be a drawn out process.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/Article/More-With-Les-Podcast-Zoom-Edition-with-Mens-Basketball-Coach-Steve-Forbes-146793329/

First time I've heard anything that made me think there's even a slim chance Sarr comes back. Still wouldn't bet money on it, but I like that he's letting Sarr know how much he's wanted and sounds like the visit went well.

Les podcast makes it sound like Massoud & Ody are both coming back.

Didn't mention Neath.

Full court press on for Sarr, but it'll likely be a drawn out process.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-forest/Article/More-With-Les-Podcast-Zoom-Edition-with-Mens-Basketball-Coach-Steve-Forbes-146793329/

So, with no new grad transfers or late adds from the HS class of 2020, WF's roster next season:

PG: Watson, Adams (Neath)
SG: Dubose
SF: Mucius, Massoud
PF: Ody
C: Ingraham, Okeke (Sarr)

So, with Neath and Sarr, WF would have 9 scholarship players and Okeke. Without those two, WF would have 7 scholarship players. Man, that is a thin roster. A couple injuries, and things could get ugly.

So, with no new grad transfers or late adds from the HS class of 2020, WF's roster next season:

PG: Watson, Adams (Neath)
SG: Dubose
SF: Mucius, Massoud
PF: Ody
C: Ingraham, Okeke (Sarr)

So, with Neath and Sarr, WF would have 9 scholarship players and Okeke. Without those two, WF would have 7 scholarship players. Man, that is a thin roster. A couple injuries, and things could get ugly.

Miles f'n Lester

Back