• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

As big as Chill's step back against Hill was the shot Blucas hit from the top of the key before that made it all possible. I was there and after Blucas nailed it he runs back down the court, looks at the Crazies and shrugs…classic. In the post game K called that as a big time shot from a big time player

As big as Chill's step back against Hill was the shot Blucas hit from the top of the key before that made it all possible. I was there and after Blucas nailed it he runs back down the court, looks at the Crazies and shrugs…classic. In the post game K called that as a big time shot from a big time player

Blucas could really shoot the rock.

I meant by Wake.

Plus wake and UNC are the only two teams who will play in Cameron every year going forward right? Or are we not even guaranteed? If my memory serves we replaced MD as dukes other permanent rival right?

Wake is 18 point underdogs tonight, matching their largest spread of the season. This will be their 8th game this year as double digit underdogs. Of the previous 7, they nearly won 5 of them(@UF, Louisville, Duke, @SU, @UVA) and played Notre Dame tight for a half. The only game that wasn't competitive was Arkansas in the first week of the season. Wake has played their best ball in games where no ones given them a shot, which is why I have some hope for tonight. If Dinos and Crab can get hot early and Duke misses some open looks, I think Wake has a chance to steal this one.

Regardless of outcome, I can solemnly swear to every witness on these here RJKARL boards, that I will do everything in my power to curse, slander, and terrorize duke in all of its many despicable forms from my couch tonight.

FUCK dUKE.

Leaving work in a few minutes to get a few Lone Stars in my system. LET'S GO YOU DEACS

From this morning:

B_SW11xVEAA5n94.jpg:large

Tony Romo taped his fingers up for a shoot around...GTFO

Duke is gross

This game is only on ESPN PPV?

This game is only on ESPN PPV?

The local CW/My Network TV affiliate is airing the game tonite. They often show WF football and basketball games, which is odd because this is solidly SEC country. Works for me, though

Back