• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

Are we playing that much better this half or did K take foot off the gas?

No foot off of the gas. We're playing slightly better, they aren't playing quite as well. That comes with being forty points up, I suppose.

Not that it matters tonight, but 12 friggin' per cent from the line???....

It's the ACC. If you do NOT play at least a couple of games against top five teams then it's a very down year for the league.

You can come up with all the excuses you want. Division I teams should not lose this badly to anyone, ever. When they do, there is trouble brewing in the program.

Agree with the first part. Not so much with the second.

I'm not making excuses, just pointing out facts. Calling them outrageous blowouts without context is misleading. Especially to fans like plama that only watch like every fifth game.

Devin Thomas quit on this team down the stretch this season.

Biggest head case since Loren Woods.

ETA: After reviewing our players since then, that statement might be debatable.

When did dribblers become allowed to push the defender with the non ball hand?

Good thing Cook's shooting was off tonight...could have been really bad.....:bowrofl:

Perhaps this is semantics, but how could we possibly be a better team without (arguably) our best player?

We've all seen the results of his sitting on the bench.

I'm talking about next year. I think he'd benefit moving on in all sincerity and so would the program. It just hasn't worked out, he's put up some big numbers at times, but has never been able to control himself on the court. In addition to all of the things [Redacted] mismanaged, he handled Thomas poorly. I feel bad for the guy because he's gotten a raw deal in a lot of ways, but he's also been his own worst enemy at times and certainly has disappeared in a number of big games. I think he could develop and perhaps change in a new environment and I'd like to get new bigs minutes next year to truly start rebuilding this program

Back