• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 9: NJ Institute of Technology - 8 pm Saturday ACCN

I wouldn't really call it a battle but it's annoying we've let them go on a 13-1 run over four minutes. Just so damn careless with the ball. I do agree we're streaky as hell and a couple runs are pending though. Let's find one here before the half and stretch it back to 10

Hunter is asleep. He’s been horrible all game.

He had one other game like this. I think it was Florida. I remember because right after I posted about how bad a game he was having, he lit it up.

Let’s hope that happens starting…now.

I think it probably does matter a decent amount. I still can't figure out what the TVI (winning against good teams) boost is but I don't think it's anymore than like 20-25% of the formula stacked on top of the major one (adjusted efficiency). I could be wrong though because, again, I have no idea what the TVI contirbution is.

it matters, but if we play 30 games, the difference between winning by 20 and 40 (for a game a team is projected to win by 30) is pretty immaterial, especially with the emphasis on quad 1.

Is this what the Elon game was like in the 1st half except we are scoring more?

it matters, but if we play 30 games, the difference between winning by 20 and 40 (for a game a team is projected to win by 30) is pretty immaterial, especially with the emphasis on quad 1.
Yeah this is a good point. It's the difference in like 10-12 possessions over the course of a year.

In a single game, sure.

But making a pattern of not blowing out bad teams (like we are doing) can add up to a more significant problem

Cam that's gotta be an immediate pass around the horn without delay when you see the collapse coming once you catch it.

NJIT coach looks like the principal from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Back