• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 12: @ Rutgers (Jersey Mike's Arena - AKA "The RAC") - Noon - Big Ten Network

Ok. I’m switching. Thanks for commiserating together. See you all for more fun on Tuesday…

Calling out individual players for poor performance during a 20+ point loss seems counterproductive but I suppose we all have our own ways of grieving

Just turned it on to see we were losing by 20+. Didn't see Appleby on the floor so figured that was why. But apparently he's playing AND Monsanto is shooting well.

We are just not a good team, apparently.

Bobi needs to quit putting up goose eggs or else I'm going to give up hope that he's the future of the program. Or that the program has a future in this plug and play recruiting environment.

Rutgers emphasized stopping Appleby. They succeeded. Wake could not handle the press.

Bobi needs to quit putting up goose eggs or else I'm going to give up hope that he's the future of the program. Or that the program has a future in this plug and play recruiting environment.
Dude. Not trashing you. Seriously. If you think klintman is the future, we are fucked

Just turned it on to see we were losing by 20+. Didn't see Appleby on the floor so figured that was why. But apparently he's playing AND Monsanto is shooting well.

We are just not a good team, apparently.

I would give up that hope. I don't see anything I like from him.

Back