• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 12: @ Rutgers (Jersey Mike's Arena - AKA "The RAC") - Noon - Big Ten Network

Just turned it on to see we were losing by 20+. Didn't see Appleby on the floor so figured that was why. But apparently he's playing AND Monsanto is shooting well.

We are just not a good team, apparently.

Bobi needs to quit putting up goose eggs or else I'm going to give up hope that he's the future of the program. Or that the program has a future in this plug and play recruiting environment.
Coaching staff needs to merely kick Bobi in the butt and tell him to start playing aggressively. He is playing like he is walking on eggshells. First, they need to inform him that it is not a sin to go back up and shoot after he grabs an offensive rebound. His defense and rebounding are a plus but he is a big negative offensively until he starts being aggressive.

The Deacs are not loving you back. Focus on someone who does
FWIW, the wife is a Deac as well so we were both watching.

Anyway, on to bottle #2 (Amici - for any of you who like a good cali cab…great stuff).

And if any of you would like to give us an anniversary present, please deliver DR to Busted Rock Road in Meadows of Dan, VA. I’ll pick him up, tie him to a tree and throw rocks at him for a bit. That would be great. Thanks in advance.

Watched the game on replay since I had a studio session today...that started at 10...

I've watched a lot of Wake basketball, and that was infuriating at times and mostly embarrassing overall. I expect better.

Still think we'll pull it together more as the season progresses. We do have last year's ACC COY.

That said, I couldn't finish the game.

Wait 'til next year when we get them at the Joel!

Forbes said that he scheduled the home and home to upgrade the non-con schedule and he certainly did that today.

Too bad we got our doors blown off. :(

Actually JPJ is on campus and I think one of the nicest areas in the country. Have watched UVA kick our ass a few times there.
But a long ass walk from the actual campus. LJVM is actually closer to our students than JPJ is. Used to go to many games at the old UHall growing up and parked & walked from Barracks Road Shopping Center.

Back