• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 12: @ Rutgers (Jersey Mike's Arena - AKA "The RAC") - Noon - Big Ten Network

Actually JPJ is on campus and I think one of the nicest areas in the country. Have watched UVA kick our ass a few times there.

Actually JPJ is on campus and I think one of the nicest areas in the country. Have watched UVA kick our ass a few times there.
On campus but big! A true on-campus arena should seat less than 250.

We are not a good basketball team. Enjoy your life doing something more productive.
This sports year is easier than last year. Last year I had to care up to the acc football championship when we didn’t show up and then had to care until shitting the bed in the acc bball tournament. This year I quit caring in the third quarter of the Louisville game and haven’t watched a minute or basketball. Were there people who thought we would be better this year?

Rutgers started the game kicking the Deacons butt and never let up. They exposed every weakness this team has and then continued to focus a spotlight on them until the final gun.

Forbes has enough teaching moments to last for a semester.

Rutgers started the game kicking the Deacons butt and never let up. They exposed every weakness this team has and then continued to focus a spotlight on them until the final gun.

Forbes has enough teaching moments to last for a semester.
Let’s hope it plays out better than Louisville for football. They exposed us and then everyone used that gameplan and we collapsed.

In meadows of Dan for our anniversary. It’s pretty cold and windy, reception is shit and I walked out to a high point near a field/hill and sat down and watched it on the DirectTV streaming app. The bottle of wine was gone by the start of the 2nd half and now I’m just a little buzzed, hungry and overall pissed about the game. Not sure who made more mistakes this afternoon - me or the b-ball team.

In meadows of Dan for our anniversary. It’s pretty cold and windy, reception is shit and I walked out to a high point near a field/hill and sat down and watched it on the DirectTV streaming app. The bottle of wine was gone by the start of the 2nd half and now I’m just a little buzzed, hungry and overall pissed about the game. Not sure who made more mistakes this afternoon - me or the b-ball team.
You. Don’t spend vacations watching a shitstain of a basketball team do what they do best. People who are still hopeful of anything other than maybe 2-3 ACC wins baffle me. Go get a second bottle, get some bread in you and watch The Santa Clause

Well I just ate crazy hot spicy wings and like an idiot rubbed my right eye. So now the eye feels like it’s about to burn out of the socket

You. Don’t spend vacations watching a shitstain of a basketball team do what they do best. People who are still hopeful of anything other than maybe 2-3 ACC wins baffle me. Go get a second bottle, get some bread in you and watch The Santa Clause
Best idea I’ve heard all day.

Glutton for punishment, I guess. I love the Deacs, but that was depressing.

Back