• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 2: UGA - Friday 8:30 pm - ACCN

This broadcast is all over the place. It just said “Video Courtesy Virginia, New Mexico State.”

That was because they talked about the Georgia players dad playing for NMSU and mom for UVA.

I had no idea Holt transferred from Alabama to Georgia. I remember recruiting him pretty hard.

50 points for Georgia in 2nd half? Not great!

How big is this win? Is GA good? And this is without the Ituka dump guy right, who is supposed to be a contributing player?

Hmmm, I hope Damari can bounce back. Can’t imagine what he’s going through. I still think he could be the best player on this team.

So Damari has gone from possibly the most dynamic scorer on a shoulda-been tourney team to a total non factor? Classic Wake.

we won. we had spurts where we looked really good. Struggled offensively when we really had a chance to blow the game open.

By the end of the year is this a quad 3 win? Glad we won, of course, glad we looked like we can play hoops.

Back