• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ VT (10/14), 3:30PM on ACC Network

Why is Herzlich dressed like an early 90s r&b singer?

Even ACC Network said, we need to speed this game up because of the refs ineptitude. Did you know how quickly the KO came after VaTech’s TD?

I hope we never see Griffis again. He lacks the skills/size to play at this level. He should portal to a lower division school. The jury is still out on Kern but I would not go back to Griffis. I would try QB3 if needed

Just wait til everyone finds out Kern was better than Hartman the entire time 😅

It's making a lot more sense why the ACC Network doesn't report their viewership numbers.

He didn’t get his foot down but the ball got out there giving the WR a chance to make a play. Haven’t seen that all year

No need to replay that. Clearly out, but it was close. Mitch is sacked there. I like how fast Kern gets the ball out. 1st 2 throws weren’t great (especially the 1st), but there’s hope (if only a fools hope).

Defense getting gashed by a terrible offense.

Back