• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ FSU – Saturday 10/1 – 3:30 ABC

what a huge gutcheck win. they were undefeated at home and had all of the intangibles in their favor. Arguably the most impressive win of the Clawson era.
I very much agree. I thought it was huge going up three touchdowns, but maybe it was huger milking a 7 minute 18 play drive when all the momentum was against you. Just a baller drive. Going for it on 4th, all the right calls.

Last edited:
what a huge gutcheck win. they were undefeated at home and had all of the intangibles in their favor. Arguably the most impressive win of the Clawson era.

Given last week? I completely agree with this statement. Last week we had the damn game won. This week we go on the road and show unbelievable poise.

We are seeing Wake football play at a level I never dreamt.

Norvell on absolute full tilt with his decision making. Clawson has his number, bad.

Haven’t seen game yet but I disagree. Like said many times before the game this week and during the game, fsu was overrated and simply aren’t a great team. The “we’re back” was much premature as I said on Tuesday. Fsu will
Lose the next 2 and possibly 3 which was also said on Wednesday by 94. Congrats on the win and Good luck the rest of season. 👏🏼

Before this week, the last time FSU was ranked during the season was Sept 17, 2017 over five years ago. They were #3 in the preseason poll. They lost to Bama. They lost to State. They beat Wake 26-19. Then lost to Miami to fall out of the polls.

I don't think people realize how far they are away from being a perennial Top 25 team against much less an ACC contender. The CFP is not even realistic.

i loved the "kick the 50 yard FG but take a delay penalty first" strategy from norvell

Before this week, the last time FSU was ranked during the season was Sept 17, 2017 over five years ago. They were #3 in the preseason poll. They lost to Bama. They lost to State. They beat Wake 26-19. Then lost to Miami to fall out of the polls.

I don't think people realize how far they are away from being a perennial Top 25 team against much less an ACC contender. The CFP is not even realistic.
Facts! Give me Deion in tally please!

I was worried we put so much into last week that we’d be a little down this week. Great coach and a great veteran team didn’t let that happen.

Back