• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ FSU – Saturday 10/1 – 3:30 ABC

I was worried we put so much into last week that we’d be a little down this week. Great coach and a great veteran team didn’t let that happen.
Right there with you. Really proud of this team. If the ball bounces a few times in our favor tonight, that State game could be a top 10 matchup.

We really havent had nearly any deep bombs like last year... Mostly due to desperation DPIs.. I have a feeling that will be the new tactic to defeat Sam and our side outs with those mesh bombs.

I can’t think of a win that felt this good. Even the NC St game last year wasn’t this enjoyable. Winning in Tallahassee is about as good as it gets.

I know it's not technically right, but I really don't think I will be happy with a state win. Can't fucking stand it if state is top 5 undefeated after we blew it last week and should be in that position.... Clemson can lose 2 more times even if beating state, right?

This game felt huge cause a loss puts us out of the polls and out of relevance for the rest of the year.

We also showed we are still head and shoulders better than FSU and legitimized our performance last week by mostly dominating today. You could also see clear lessons learned on both sides of the ball from last week.

Incredible work by the coaches and the team today.

This game felt huge cause a loss puts us out of the polls and out of relevance for the rest of the year.

We also showed we are still head and shoulders better than FSU and legitimized our performance last week by mostly dominating today. You could also see clear lessons learned on both sides of the ball from last week.

Incredible work by the coaches and the team today.
And a ton of teams in front of us lost. We could easily be back in the top 15, especially if Clemson trounces State.

I know it's not technically right, but I really don't think I will be happy with a state win. Can't fucking stand it if state is top 5 undefeated after we blew it last week and should be in that position.... Clemson can lose 2 more times even if beating state, right?
I don’t think State has a chance in hell, but them winning is good for Wake.

He didn’t he said earlier this week when the path of the storm was uncertain the game could have lower attendance than the game at Vandy. Somehow Danny Kanell and some othe FSU fans took that as a shot at FSU fans.
Gotcha. Yeh I hadn’t heard that nor do I think it’s a big deal. What wake coach said should be least on fsu fans minds this week anyways. Great team beat a bad team bottom line and from reading board glad I missed.

I don’t think State has a chance in hell, but them winning is good for Wake.

We either want State to win a close game or Clemson to destroy them to the point Kirk is wondering in the 3rd quarter if last week was the real ACC Atlantic championship game.

The only other realistic chances would be against FSU and Syracuse, but not sure how realistic those are. This year's Clemson team does look like one that will probably lose a game they shouldn't, like most years.

We either want State to win a close game or Clemson to destroy them to the point Kirk is wondering in the 3rd quarter if last week was the real ACC Atlantic championship game.
He did just say a "really talented Wake team" which surprised me.

Haven’t seen game yet but I disagree. Like said many times before the game this week and during the game, fsu was overrated and simply aren’t a great team. The “we’re back” was much premature as I said on Tuesday. Fsu will
Lose the next 2 and possibly 3 which was also said on Wednesday by 94. Congrats on the win and Good luck the rest of season. 👏🏼
I get what you’re saying and many on this board downplayed the weight of this game. But going on the road to win this game was huge and if anyone heard clawson with Stan postgame he definitely believes it was.

He did just say a "really talented Wake team" which surprised me.

Same. Almost right after I posted that. Then I realize he was saying that to make Clemson look good so it made sense.

Back