• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Just get some athletic bigs who can block some shots and run the floor. San Diego St and FAU are perfect examples of how much that means. We got all the other pieces
FAU is one of the smallest teams in the country. The Russian is the only player over 6-8

Since Bobi is spending his Saturday sitting at the baseball game with Williamson then I don’t think he’s about to bounce.
You think he will be here next year because he is doing the same thing as someone who won’t?

FAU is one of the smallest teams in the country. The Russian is the only player over 6-8
Goldin is 7 ft 1 inch and is more athletic then anything we have. They certainly wouldn't be where they are without him in the middle. My point is you need an athletic center to draw attention and we don't have that.

Last edited:
Goldin is 7 ft 1 inch and is more athletic then anything we have. They certainly wouldn't be where they are without him in the middle. My point is you need an athletic center to draw attention and we don't have that.
Marsh must get more physical. Very very weak for a big.

a traditional back to the basket big guy would not be a good 4 in the ACC

Back