• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

OK, I'll bite...

Excluding Monsanto and another BIG:
Boopie 25-30
Sallis 25-30
Bobi 25-30
Carr 25-30
Hildreth 20-25
Marsh 15-20
Ituka 15-20
Keller 15-20
MMM 10-15
Parker, Clark 5-10

If Monsanto is healthy and we bring in another big, you can probably go to the lower end of the range on the top 5 (Boopie, Sallis, Bobi, Carr, Hildreth) and then also basically eliminate one of Keller or Marsh (depending on who earns those minutes).

And, obviously, it is a crapshoot with the 3 frosh... But I jus think MMM will be more physically ready to go on day 1, with Parker and Clark earning some minutes if they can knock down shots.

I wonder if the Kardashians have any clue what Wake Forest University is.

Ray J. Dennis looks like a one year grad guy. Good to keep an eye on if he pulls out of NBA draft. Particularly if Bobi stays in.

6297765d-6ee7-427e-b8c0-0f9fc7003166_text.gif

OK, I'll bite...

Excluding Monsanto and another BIG:
Boopie 25-30
Sallis 25-30
Bobi 25-30
Carr 25-30
Hildreth 20-25
Marsh 15-20
Ituka 15-20
Keller 15-20
MMM 10-15
Parker, Clark 5-10

If Monsanto is healthy and we bring in another big, you can probably go to the lower end of the range on the top 5 (Boopie, Sallis, Bobi, Carr, Hildreth) and then also basically eliminate one of Keller or Marsh (depending on who earns those minutes).

And, obviously, it is a crapshoot with the 3 frosh... But I jus think MMM will be more physically ready to go on day 1, with Parker and Clark earning some minutes if they can knock down shots.

This feels about right. I'd guess Cam doesn't lose that many minutes to the two transfer guards, but who knows - there's definitely some overlap in skillset between him and Sallis. From what I've seen of the freshmen, I'd be surprised if anyone but Clark gets minutes that matter, and I wouldn't expect Clark to get a ton. Summers and weight rooms can change things, though.

On the BIG front, I'd prefer a defensively versatile 4/5 who can maybe hit an open three to a pure giant. Looking at how this roster is coming together, I think we'll want guys who can move.

Back