• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Yea he’s American but he moved to Australia within the last 2-3 years. I only know this because Ive listened to his Game Theory podcast on and off the past few years.

Forbes unfiltered.

Forbes has been dealing with this shit (and this agent) since January, 2023. That's a long time to have that nonsense in your head.

We used to have Tim Fuller as "Director of Basketball Operations" or some title, which to me always looked like the guy who scheduled campus visits for recruits, etc. I could be way off on that, but it seemed like that.

Do we have, or do we need, a Forbes-approved person, to deal with these agents directly?

Last edited:
Forbes has been dealing with this shit (and this agent) since January, 2023. That's a long time to have that nonsense in your head.

We used to have Tim Fuller as "Director of Basketball Operations" or some title, which to me always looked like the guy who scheduled campus visits for recruits, etc. I could be way off on that, but it seemed like that.

Do we have, or do we need, a Forbes-approved person, to deal with these agents directly?
I think all programs have a DBO.

It just seems like a lot of extra in-season stress to be talking to agents who are attending our games about guys out on the court, who may or may not return next year.

I guess that is what he gets paid the big bucks for. But man, this seems AWFUL.

Agree that it would be a lot for Forbes, but we have as many people on staff as players pretty much. They should carrying as much of that load as possible.

He’ll probably get hacked on a driving layup to clinch the ACC championship with no call, have the ball go in and out, Duke guy rebounds and makes a 50 footer to win. Then we get bounced in the first round by Slippery Rock. Life as a Wake fan.
You know a thing or two because you’ve seen a thing or two

Def want Damari to be careful. Posted this in the camp thread but the only bball camp I ever attended was the Dave Odom camp in '91 when Randolph Childress tore his ACL in front of all the campers during a pickup scrimmage. Traumatizing.
I was reffing the State Games that Winston hosted and Cam Stan’s team from Raleigh was in it (between his junior & senior season). Got to be on the floor pre-injury and he was amazing. Watched Jamie Skeen’s N Meck team his junior year in state regionals vs senior year at West Forsyth in Sectionals (post injury). Quite a lot of difference.

Tim Fuller served as interim head coach at Mizzou when Frank Haith was serving his 5 game suspension for “failure to promote an atmosphere of compliance” at Miami. Then he the interim again the next summer when Haith suddenly took off for the head job at Tulsa.

RE: Bobi...Saw the original press conference and Wake media coverage of it, but it doesn't look like this story caught on much nationally unless I missed it? I'm sure it will come up during bigger games this season, but was hoping for some good press for Forbes and Wake out of this.

Last edited:
The NCAA is notoriously slow on issuing rulings on waivers. Hope the NCAA addresses Efton's waiver by September, but don't count on it.

RE: Bobi...Saw the original press conference and Wake media coverage of it, but it doesn't look like this story caught on much nationally unless I missed it? I'm sure it will come up during bigger games this season, but was hoping for some good press for Forbes and Wake out of this.
I suspect the results from this will arrive over time. The word will get out that Forbes will look out for his players. That may tip the scales for some guys down the road.

It may also make Forbes job of dealing with agents a little easier. Play straight or get blasted.

Back