• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Surely ,surely McCray is also going to put his name n the portal too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Have advocated for McCray here, but geez that seems a step too far. OGB thinks McCray would struggle to be 10th man on a solid power conference team. Think the truth is somewhere between those two extemes.

Would be hilarious if another WF recruit/player made it to the NBA while no one on regular season 1st place UNC right now or current ACC Champ NC State can sniff the league.
We've always had dozens of TRANSFERS FROM WAKE play in the NCAA tournament since the last time we played in it. It would be even more frustrating to see those transfers playing in the NBA.

Speaking of former Wake players in the tourney, do we have any this year? Lucas Taylor was at GaState and they didn't have a winning record. Ody didn't make it (Cincy). Ish Massoud is on GTown now and they're awful. Furman didn't make it this year so Carter Whitt isn't having a repeat trip to the dance. I'm sure there are more that I'm missing. I guess Davion Bradford transferred to New Mexico State but had no stats this season.

Last edited:
Okpomo is at Temple and the made a Cinderella run to the AAC finals but lost to UAB.

I thought maybe I'd found one with Jahcobi Neath but he graduated from Wisconsin last year.

Quadry Adams didn't make it (Sacramento State now).

Tariq Ingraham didn't make it (Rider Broncos)

Speaking of Skeen, how is Massoud still playing college ball?
5-year Covid plan. We’re almost done with the Covid weirdness and unusually long careers

Massoud played in 142 college games. His points per season are a nice little bell curve:

5-year Covid plan. We’re almost done with the Covid weirdness and unusually long careers

Massoud played in 142 college games. His points per season are a nice little bell curve:

I wonder which school they’ll announce on draft night?!?!

Was Massoud at any school more than one year? I suppose I could look it up...

Back