• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Love trimble’s game. I will never understand why a player like TJ Power goes to Duke. I am sure he has a lot of confidence but it is such a predictable outcome that he will transfer or never play. Just come to Wake!

There are guards - both in the portal and soon-to-be in the portal - that see Wake Forest as a great destination given what Forbes & Co. have done so with the recent track record and want to be considered. Good problem to have. The staff has plenty to pick from.

It would not be permissiable to publically promote a "Hunter Fund" per current NCAA guidelines. That said, all one has to do is sign up or make a 1 time commitment on www.RollTheQuad.com

This is absolutely nothing against RTQ, because this is the land we live in, but this is wild and somewhat disconcerting to me - that we know what a not in the portal yet player thinks about how they would fit in at Wake - and that information is known not only to close friends/family, or even Forbes, but those that run a financial collective as well.

If teams are contacting players "soon-to-be in the portal" (and vice versa) then there is no portal.

This is absolutely nothing against RTQ, because this is the land we live in, but this is wild and somewhat disconcerting to me - that we know what a not in the portal yet player thinks about how they would fit in at Wake - and that information is known not only to close friends/family, or even Forbes, but those that run a financial collective as well.
you should see my email inbox.

Hate to break this news, but some if not many players don't enter the portal until they have idea of who is interested in them and what they can get. It's ugly, but once a player enters the portal, their former school typically won't let them comeback. So, it's not prudent to take that step without any idea what is out there for you.

Not sure where the ACC thread went, but BC is losing every contributor it seems now too. They are really going to struggle in this era if they can’t find some money.

Not sure where the ACC thread went, but BC is losing every contributor it seems now too. They are really going to struggle in this era if they can’t find some money.
Yes, but BC is the top seed in this weekend's Frozen Four. ACC is about to win another title. Hockey conference....

this is the pipedreamiest of pipedreams, but Holloway + Sallis would be an absurd backcourt combo
And then Monstar them with Cam/Spillers/Carr/Reid getting the other key minutes and PF and Juke as depth. Plus whatever 3 more transfers can add.

Back