• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU NFL Free Agent News

He also slighted the WF football program recently. Some tweet that involved him talking about how much press the Bama spring game gets and how WF really isn't a football school? Think siff challenged him on that (if I remember correctly).

Josh is the gift that keeps giving right now. I hope we get more of his take on this matter.

Some of these actions can be forgiven if he was an 18 year old freshman for example. But this "kid/man" spent 5 years in college and is still pulling some childish ish.

Harris would have to be a great player for an NFL team to bother with him. He's not.

I doubt a CFL or AFL team will put up with him either.

I thought the TX recruiting logic behind Todd Billings firing was strange. Makes sense now.

Also it looks like Price is not camping anywhere. That's really bad to have a four year starter who doesn't even get a camp invite.

What we really need is Lenox to ask him about the Middle East or National Anthem.

Josh is the gift that keeps giving right now. I hope we get more of his take on this matter.

I'm looking forward to following Josh's career. He's either going to be the top personal trainer in the Dallas metro area, or he's going to be a career extra in tv and movies playing someone who looks like they should be a football player.

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris 8m
10 year senior. RT @RavensInsider: Wake Forest quarterback Tanner Price is participating in the Ravens' rookie minicamp on a tryout basis

When he tweeted 11 minutes before kickoff was another classic Josh Harris moment.

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris 8m
10 year senior. RT @RavensInsider: Wake Forest quarterback Tanner Price is participating in the Ravens' rookie minicamp on a tryout basis

Good update. Looks like Camp was able to get his own guy to throw him balls.

Primetime . . . Primetime . . . Primetime . . .

29c3n6g.jpg
[/IMG]

Defensive tackle Maurice Couch was carted off the field early in the morning session with an unknown leg injury. Safety Marvin Robinson and offensive tackle Darius Morris also hobbled off during the afternoon practice, and running back Josh Harris appeared to tweak something, as well. Guard Andre’ Cureton appeared to injure his shoulder during one-on-one work.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...ies-More/2264ef5b-9576-4b13-96ac-81d108296da8

Surprise surprise.

Any news on AJ Marshall? Thought he would at least get a tryout. Would hope his leg injury wouldn't deny him at least a tryout.

Back