• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

If their music class assignment was to write a song as if Republica was covering ABBA, I think they nailed it.

my bff put out a new song today with a few more on the way, if anyone wants to check it out! poppy producer stuff

For whatever reason Spotify embedding doesn’t like me today so there just a link

Kind of digging the new Stones song, Angry (and the video). The Gerontocracy will kill us all!

The video is much better than the song, but I'm happy that the Stones are still putting out stuff at age 80.

Did you hear the Mickey Dolenz version of Shiny Happy People?

I probably should have just posted the video instead of talking about it. A very creative rendition of a song that I don't much care for. This is how you do a cover, kiddos.

I saw Michael Stipe was like “I was very surprised to see someone make this into a good song!”

Don’t know what put me in the mood, but listening to The Cranberries Essentials on Apple Music.

Some good stuff.

Vanessa Collier vox/sax with Laura Chevez on guitar. Chavez is the real deal. She just won the Blues Music Awards Guitarist of the Year. Love her style. It's a West Coast approach. Really good.

Back