• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Picked up some great records recently: Grateful Dead Giants Stadium 91, Pink Floyd Pulse, and Bobby Weir and Wolf Bros Live in Colorado. I've listened to the Pulse CD version a billion times and it sounds absolutely fantastic on vinyl.

Listening to Mark Lanegan stuff (screaming trees, queens of the stone age, solo) for the last day or so. RIP

Picked up some great records recently: Grateful Dead Giants Stadium 91, Pink Floyd Pulse, and Bobby Weir and Wolf Bros Live in Colorado. I've listened to the Pulse CD version a billion times and it sounds absolutely fantastic on vinyl.

Didn't they remix Pulse in the last few years? Or was that just for the 5.1 mix?

I've been listening to the new Tears For Fears. Pretty solid effort, but definitely kind of an "old guy rock" record. Probably wouldn't be of interest to anybody under the age of 45.

Didn't they remix Pulse in the last few years? Or was that just for the 5.1 mix?

I've been listening to the new Tears For Fears. Pretty solid effort, but definitely kind of an "old guy rock" record. Probably wouldn't be of interest to anybody under the age of 45.

Yeah I think the vinyl was remixed in like 2019 and they just released a new Blu-ray complete with blinking light like a couple of weeks ago

The new Bobby Weir and Wolf Bros Live in Colorado record is damn good. Debating seeing them here in a few weeks but might wait for prices to come down.

Speaking of Phish, Trey joined MMJ in Mexico at the One Big Holiday festival I almost got tix for but couldn't and I'm sad about it.

Got pavilion seats for the Sunday Phish show at Merriwether woot

NICE!

I got tickets for N1 & N2 of Dicks...need to get a N3 ticket and will be all set for the weekend. (Yes, I know it's a 4 night run, but I can only swing 3 nights).

Uh...the new Band of Horses album is p good! A pleasant surprise. I haven't liked their stuff since Infinite Arms.

I said I'm retired from festivals but Sunday with the Roots would be a lot of fun

855751fb61174dfe9c8d4b777e57a10a.image!png.1012338.png.LineupAnnounce_1000x1000(1).png

Uh...the new Band of Horses album is p good! A pleasant surprise. I haven't liked their stuff since Infinite Arms.

Agreed -- had a couple of listens and easily their best in over a decade. I think the latter half of the album is better than the front.

Back