• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Surprised on the SCI dislike. I have in for the 25th, will be legitimately bummed if I do not get a chance to snag them. Ween Halloween shows in Denver are a must if you vibed at all with their set.

SCI just doesn't vibe with me. I'm sure if I went I'd have a good time, but I'm not laying out the time/money to go to that one. Can't see them all.

I've heard the Ween shows last year at Halloween were great. In fact, part of the group I was with attended the shows in Denver in October and they were the driving force behind us going to Chicago to see them play last weekend. I'll definitely keep it on the radar for this year based on how much fun I had last weekend.

I found this Steve Malkmus performance from a record store in Amsterdam in 2019. It is a delight.

Jack White, 7/26/2014 (Live at Newport Folk Festival)

I bought a year long subscription to Nugs when it was on sale a few months ago and haven't spent a lot of time digging into until recently and this was one of the shows available.

nice

that song blew young townie's mind when i saw it live on the Sky Blue Sky tour

they started with like three minutes of feedback and thrashing around on stage and i had never seen anything like it before

nice

that song blew young townie's mind when i saw it live on the Sky Blue Sky tour

they started with like three minutes of feedback and thrashing around on stage and i had never seen anything like it before

Awesome. I've never seen wilco live. This would have been a good era to see them.

I think Jim O'Rourke had an excellent influence on Tweedy's music when he worked with the bad for a few years in the early 00's.

I remember townie telling me the day after that show (which I didn't attend) that it was the best concert he'd ever seen

Df2009 showed me all of my favorite bands

Before him I really only knew phish, allmans, Dead, etc

Bonnaroo 2006 really changed my life

Back