• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Saw this was getting a re-release so decided to put it on, sounding breezy. Kind of an America/CSNY-y/Hall&Oates soft breezy based on the first two tunes. Digging.

Billy & The Kids setlist looks awesome. I skipped the livestream last night so hopefully Nugs gets the audio posted soon as I'd really like to listen to that show.

This morning I'm on JEMP radio - they're currently playing Phish 4/18/23 (S2) right now.

Going through my Dead Cornell vinyl set and the disc with Dancing in the Street on one side and Scarlet > Fire on the other might be the greatest single record in my collection.

Well, that's hyperbole when I look at stuff like Dark Side of the Moon, but still.

It would have been Mimi Farina's birthday yesterday, and it was also the anniversary of Richard Farina's tragic death at 29 in 1966, falling off a motorcycle on the way to his book signing party for Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me shortly after it was published -- great book, by the way. Here they are with Pete Seeger on a truly awesome Rainbow Quest episode.

Back